Tips for week of January 13th
Using the Change Date request button for delayed arrivals.
Department on-boarding template (down load and customize for your department process)
Please note that at the moment you cannot delete uploaded documents at all. There is no point in hitting the “reject” button as it only send a message to the scholar, but does not delete the document. Just leave the incorrect document in the system. If there is confidential information and you really need it deleted contact your OISS adviser.
Check out the OISS Connect vs ISD Slide Show: What's New What's the Same?
You asked for check-lists, view the J-1 initial (not student intern) check-list
Scholars should not enter any address when creating a new record
Transition from ISD to OISS Connect
How to make a new request during this transition:
- New J-1 requests: Login to OISS Connect and complete a New Sponsorship Request Form.
- New F-1 OPT Employees: Login to OISS Connect and complete a New Sponsorship Request.
- J-1 extensions or other J-1 updates: Contact your OISS adviser.
- Any H-1B request: Contact your OISS adviser
- Not a registered OISS Connect User ? (i.e. did not receive a system e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org) Contact Erin Gustafson.
- Sign up here for OISS Connect training. For step-by-step resources about OISS Connect, please see the subpages for this and the “Inviting a Scholar” sections.
- See topic-specific guides to the right
- Questions about the transition? Contact Parker Emerson.