Courier Shipping

Need OISS to send an immigration document? Yale is a member of a discounted courier shipping program called UEMS. Please follow the steps below to arrange for OISS to send a visa document to you via courier. Please note OISS can no longer use DHL. Please select either FedEx or UPS.

  1. Go to to create a request.
  2. Pay for the shipping by credit card, Paypal or wire transfer.
  3. Notify your OISS adviser that you submitted the request.
  4. OISS creates the shipping label and processes the document.
  5. Carrier picks up and delivers the document to the address you requested

For assistance with creating the shipping request, call UEMS at (800) 816-1615.