Need OISS to send an immigration document? Yale is a member of a discounted courier shipping program called UEMS. Please follow the steps below to arrange for OISS to send a visa document to you via courier. Please note OISS can no longer use DHL. Please select either FedEx or UPS.
- Go to study.eshipglobal.com to create a request.
- Pay for the shipping by credit card, Paypal or wire transfer.
- Notify your OISS adviser that you submitted the request.
- OISS creates the shipping label and processes the document.
- Carrier picks up and delivers the document to the address you requested
For assistance with creating the shipping request, call UEMS at (800) 816-1615.
NOTE: You may also make alternative arrangements with a local Yale affiliate (friend, department administrator, school admissions or registrar office) to come to OISS, pick-up the document, and ship it to you. Please inform OISS of the details if you plan to have the documents picked up at OISS so that we can have them ready.