Yale Connect (Campus Groups) is a great way to find out about all the events going on at OISS.
Download the App
Yale Students, Scholars, and Staff
If you have a NetID & password, you can join the OISS group automatically.
Partners & Spouses
Request a guest account to join OISS and the International Spouses & Partners (ISPY) group on Yale Connect!
After requesting an account and getting your approval message, follow the instructions below.
How to log into Yale Connect as a guest:
- Go to the Yale Connect page and click the Sign In button
- Next to Guest Accounts, click the ‘Sign in below’ link
- Enter your email address and password you set earlier, then click the Sign In button. You can choose to have the site remember your credentials by clicking the box next to ‘Keep me signed on’
How to join the ISPY groups on Yale Connect
- Log into Yale Connect (see above instructions)
- Go to the Group Signup page
- Click 'Office of Internation Students and Scholars' from the tabs at the top of the groups list to view all OISS-related groups
- Click the checkbox next to any ISPY groups you’d like to join
- Enter the name and email address of your Yale spouse or partner when prompted
- Click the Join button at the bottom
Note: You may need to be validated by the group’s administrators in order to see the group in your group list and access the group