International Programming Fund (IPF)
OISS offers funding to Yale student organizations for events with an international or intercultural focus. Interested student organizations must meet the eligibility requirements and agree to the terms listed below.
IPF Eligibility & Terms
- Your organization must be registered with Yale through Yale College, the Office of the Secretary and Vice President for Student Life, the Graduate School's McDougal Center, or the appropriate professional school office.
- Only the president, vice-president, or treasurer of an organization, as listed on the official registration, can submit a funding request.
- Proposed event must be open to the Yale community
IPF funds cannot be used towards honorariums, airfare & accommodation reimbursements, alcohol, or purchasing capital items.
- Funding application must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event
- Maximum funding amount for any event is $500.
- A student organization can apply for a maximum of $500 per academic year. This can either be for one single event or a combination of smaller events.
Funds are limited, so submit your request early! If your student group or organization has any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your group received an IPF award, you must submit a reimbursement request no later than 3 weeks after the event. In addition to completing the following report, please submit original receipts, sign-in/attendance sheet (if available), posters, flyers or other promotional materials used to advertise the event. Materials may be e-mailed to email@example.com. Original receipts must be dropped off at the OISS in an envelope addressed to Ozan Say. You should receive your reimbursement within two weeks of submitting your receipts.