For Yale Scholars Only
If you are about to complete your Yale appointment, please use the link below to request a Yale certificate signed by President Peter Salovey and Vice President for Global and Strategic Initiatives Linda Lorimer as a small token of recognition for your participation in the activities of Yale University.
- Postdoctoral Associates and Postdoctoral Fellows should request a certificate from the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs. OISS does not issue certificates for these job titles.
- Student interns are not eligible for a certificate. Interns should contact their department for a letter of completion.
- The certificate can be requested no earlier than two months before the end date of your appointment (as listed on your most recent immigration document).
- If you are leaving Yale earlier than originally planned, contact your department administrator and ask them to notify OISS of this change so we can update your record. There can be serious immigration complications when an early departure is not recorded correctly.
- Certificate requests are typically processed within 5 business days. You will be notified via email when your certificate is ready to be picked up at OISS (421 Temple Street). OISS does not mail certificates so please pick yours up before you leave or ask a friend or colleague to do so.