What To Do In A Crisis
Whether in need of immediate or on-going support in a time of crisis, there are many resources for getting the help you need. If you are in a crisis situation and don't know where to turn, but need someone who can listen and help you solve your problem, you can always stop by or call OISS. An adviser is always available to meet with you in person - no appointment necessary.
In the event of an emergency or crisis (personal or otherwise) dial: 911
You can dial 911 from any phone.
You can also call Yale Police: (203) 432-4400
✓ Yale Resources
- Yale Health Center: Acute Care
- Mental Health & Counseling at Yale Health
- Sexual Harassment and Assault Response (SHARE) Center
- University Chaplains
- Yale Police
- Sexual Misconduct Response at Yale
- Walden Peer Counselors (Undergraduates)
- Communication & Consent Educators (Undergraduate CCEs)